NEW FORMS OF COMMUNICATION IN THE SOCIETY (ON THE EXAMPLE OF CONTEMPORARY ADVERTISING COMMUNICATION)
In the report new forms of modern communications are considered as aggressive and shocking methods of influence on the society. On examples of advertising of post-Soviet and Western countries the author considers main components of the “aggressive context” of advertisements. Particular attention is paid to social and cultural contexts in which modern person lives. These also have a special significance for the studied subject (influence of media space aggression on the person). Such issues as media influence, changing cultural and social values and promotion of new forms of communications are the main issues of the report.
1. Alexanderov F. Come and See. The phenomenon of shock advertising in contemporary culture [Electronic resource], Alexander F. Available at: http://adworker.ru/theme/06/06/2008/56881.shtml (06.06.2008).
2. Alpenshtal A. Tools Advertising XXI century: shocking scandal, the information war [Electronic resource], A. Alpenshtal. General Manager. - 2004. No.11. Available at: http://www.management.com.ua/marketing/mark091.html
3. Wolf R. removal of the brain [Electronic resource], P. Volkov. Sostav.RU , Available at: http://www.sostav.ru/columns/opinion/2007/stat29/ (25.09.2007).
4. Kaftanjiev H. Sex and violence in advertising [Text]. H. Kaftandzhiev St.: Peter, 2008.496 p.
5. Kovrizhenko M. Creativity in advertising [Text], M. Kovrizhenko - St.: Peter, 2004. 253p.
6. Toffler A. Future Shock [Text], A. Toffler. - M.: "Publishing ACT», 2002. 557 P.
7. Fromm E. To have or to be? [Text]. Erich Fromm. - Kiev: Nike Center, 1998. 400p.
8. Sharkov F.I. Advertising in the communication process: the textbook [Text], Sharkov FI, Intern. Acad. business and exercise. Inst lies. communication. systems and technologies. - Moscow: Dashkov, 2008. - 346 p.
9. Shomova SA Shock technology of modern advertising [Electronic resource], Shomova S.A.Mediaskop. - 2011. No. 4. Available at: http://mediascope.ru/node/946