ABOUT THE JOURNAL
"GISAP: Sociological, Political and Military Sciences" - periodical scientific journal of the International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK), devoted to matters of Sociology, Political and Military sciences. New issues of the journal are published three times a year.
Materials of the journal cover the following topics:
- Structure of the society, social institutes and processes
- Sociology of culture and spiritual life
- Sociology of management
- Theory, methodology and history of sociology
- Methodology and methods of sociological research
- Specialized sociology
- Economic sociology and demography
- Political problems of international relations and global development;
- Political institutions, ethnopolitical conflict management, national and political processes and technologies;
- Theory of politics, history and methodology of political science;
- Sociology and psychology of politics;
- Political management;
- Political PR and advertising
- Geopolitical factors of military science development
- Anthropogenic elements in military science
- Philosophical and ideological doctrines of war and military conflicts
- Military operations strategy and tactics
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies obviously connected with Sociology, Political and Military sciences.
The journal was registered in 2013. Functioning of the journal Editorial and the publishing process assume the qualification analysis and quality-based selection of materials, carried out by the international Expert Board and the Editorial.
The journal has British jurisdiction and ISSN:
ISSN 2054-6440 (Print)
ISSN 2054-6459 (Online).
Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: not less than 1000 copies.
Original scientific studies presented by best authors - participants of the International Scientific and Analytical Project (GISAP), and also by independent authors of high professional qualification (for details please read the section CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION) are accepted and published in the journal after preliminary expert reviewing.
After publication of every issue of "GISAP: Sociological, Political and Military Sciences", articles presented in the journal become available for everyone interested on our website in PDF. Such policy is based on our will to promote values and standards of social and political organization of human societies, localize and settle the related conflicts, increase interest of the general public to matters of Sociological, Political and Military Sciences and international attention to works of our authors.